All personal data collected and used from the INPIRIO Spares Gate website at www.inpiriosparesgate.com (the “Website”) will be processed in accordance with highest confidentiality and in compliance with applicable laws on data privacy protection and data security.
Amendments and updates to this Policy may be made from time to time. Any revisions will be posted on this page so you will always be aware of what information we collect.
In order to place an offer on the Website, you will need to register. We will require you to supply your personal data such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, company name and postal address including your postcode. When you request a quote or a brochure we will require you to supply your name, e-mail address, company name, postal address and telephone number.
Also, to support our customer relationship with you:
- we may store and process personal data and share it with our affiliates to better understand your business needs and how we can improve our products and services; or
- we (or a third party on our behalf) may use personal data to contact you about our offer in support of your business needs or to conduct online surveys to understand better our customers’ needs.
If you choose not to have your personal data used to support our customer relationship (especially direct marketing or market research), we will respect your choice. We do not sell or otherwise market your personal data to third parties, except to our affiliates.
E-mail addresses are collected in order to send registrants their password, providing them with access to the Website. Do not reveal your username/password and do not allow their use by third parties. When you visit our Website we issue a “cookie” file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information. Cookies enable us to: improve the use of our Website; to recognise your computer; to store settings to help facilitate your use of our Website; and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
- To enable the delivery of functionality that improves the ease and speed of using the Website.
- To enable us to track the relative demand for different types of components on the Website. Such information enables us to better target your need for specific spare parts.
- To enable us to track the relative popularity of disparate parts of our Website. This in turn enables us to concentrate our efforts on developing those parts of the Website that are generating the greatest consumer demand.
Third Party Cookies
We also use third party cookies on our Website for various purposes, as detailed below:
We use Google Analytics software to carry out statistical analysis of page use, page interactions and paths through the Website. This is known as ‘web analytics’. We may also record certain information that customers provide during a Website purchase or other process, such as name, email or postcode. We also capture a customer identifier when registered users log in to the Website.
This information allows us to identify customers and more accurately understand individual behaviours and needs. This means that we can more easily tailor offers and information which may be of interest to users to
help increase the relevancy and performance of our Website.
Automatic Logging of Session Data
We automatically log generic information about your computer and your computer’s connection to the Internet which we call “session data”. Session data consists of things such as device information, IP address, operating system and browser software information, and the activities conducted by you while on our Website. An IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet, such as our web servers, know where to send data back to the user, such as the pages of the Website the user wishes to view. We collect session data because it helps us to analyse such things as what items visitors are likely to click on most, the way visitors are browsing through the Website, how many visitors are surfing to various pages on the Website, how long visitors to the Website are staying and how often they are visiting. It also helps us diagnose problems with our servers and lets us better administer our systems. It is possible to determine from an IP address a visitor’s Internet Service provider (ISP) and the approximate geographical location of his or her point of connectivity. We also use session data to help prevent fraud and unauthorised use of our Website.
We will collect, use or disclose personal data supplied by you online only for the purposes disclosed to you, unless the disclosure:
- is a use of the personal data for any additional purpose that is directly related to the original purpose for which the personal data was collected,
- is necessary to prepare, negotiate and perform a contract with you,
- is required by law or the competent governmental or judicial authorities,
- is necessary to establish or preserve a legal claim or defense,
- is necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activities.
To protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration and against unauthorized disclosure or access, we use technical and organizational security measures.
Links to Other Web Sites
The Website contains links to other web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other web sites.
Questions and Comments
We will respond to reasonable requests to review your personal data and to correct, amend or delete any inaccuracies. If you have any questions or comments about our Privacy Protection Policy (e.g. to review and update your personal data), please click on “Contact” and send us your questions and feedback. As the Internet matures, so will our Privacy Protection Policy. We will post changes to our Privacy Protection Policy on this page. Please check this page regularly to keep up-to-date.